Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions to the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
Main skills for this role:
You are proactive, resilient and equipped with a positive attitude. You find solutions where other people don’t. You are resourceful, and do not settle. You contribute to a high quality support strategy, but you’re not afraid to dig deep and work with details. You love learning new things.
This is a virtual, full time opportunity meaning you will be working from home!
The Junior Risk Analyst - KYC conducts due diligence reviews for new clients onboarding, existing client re-certifications, research and alert reviews for unusual transaction activity and detects violations of applicable regulatory measures. The successful candidate will conduct in-depth and timely reviews of client profiles, ensuring compliance with the the Firm's AML/KYC policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring that the Firm's compliance activities follow required government rules and regulations by providing subject matter expertise within established client models and product lines of business.
● Documentation Review ;
● Review requests for information from regulators, collect responsive information and documentation and prepare applicable responses ;
● Reviews KYC files for onboarding, re-certifications and due diligence requests ;
● Documentation Preparation prepares documentation on compliance problems or requirements ;
● Proactively identify trends in recurring compliance violations and inquiries and collaborate with other team members to improve compliance procedures and processes, education materials and forms ;
● Ensure appropriate reports are provided to the head of AML compliance.
● 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role: KYC, risk management, fraud, customer´s portfolio compliance;
●Great attention to detail and documentation analysis;
● High fluency in English is a must and additional languages such as Spanish, German is nice to have!
● Candidate must be located in Asia or Europe to be considered for the role.