Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
Do you see yourself working with smart people in a collaborative, fast-paced, environment using the latest technologies? Have you always dreamed about working for a tech startup where you can apply your great talents and continue to learn and grow throughout your career? If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions then Xapo is the place for you!
This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
Looking to increase our Development team significantly and with this, we require a Scrum Master / Product Delivery to oversee Application Development Product Delivery. You are the Scrum Master that oversees the Application Development Team. Ensuring the team meets their objects and product delivery timelines.
You will have management responsibility of a team of developers. You are tech savvy enough to help drive delivery of multiple ongoing projects and offer solutions when a tech problem arise. Know how to deal with issues, get it resolved and move on, don`t get stuck in the weeds.
The ideal candidate:
· Exhibits the Lean-Agile mindset with excitement and energy.
· Is experienced as a Scrum Master to multiple teams.
· Has the ability to build cross-functional relationships at all levels in a distributed environment.
· Is a teacher and a mentor in scrum and agile to the delivery teams, Product Owner, and the organization, gaining trust and scalability of the adaptation of scrum across the organization.
· Seeks cross-functional alignment on product dependencies and helps synchronize deliveries by minimizing impacts on the teams.
· Understands the Software Development Life Cycle and release management.
· Is proactive and has the autonomy to efficiently facilitate the team’s work delivery with minimum supervision.
· Diplomatically handles all conflicts to resolution as a servant leader.
· Supports the development team and Product Owner in the creation of immediate product roadmap at the team and program level, reporting on the status of delivery and responding in real time to changes in direction.
· Identifies opportunities to improve team’s predictability and productivity, focusing on continuous learning and optimization.
Education and/or Experience:
Must Have Skills;
- 2-3 years experience in the application of the Agile methodology and Scrum framework.
- Team-building and project management expertise.
- Flawless Oral, Written, Verbal communication.
Nice To Have Skills;
- Scrum Master / Agile Certification a Plus.
- PMP certification.
- Bitcoins or Financial Services experience.
Some of the Perks of working for Xapo:
Great remote-work environment.
Fully remote job.