Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world. Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions to the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services. We are currently looking for a REMOTE Product Manager to join our team.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise complex compliance assignments
- Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness
- Support the day-to-day management of an assigned suite of products
- Work with other line managers to ensure that client servicing is at a superior level
- Identify existing product enhancement opportunities as well as potential future product offerings
- Provide ongoing Product reporting as required for effective Product management
- Identify potential gaps in regulatory requirements
- Client and Relationship Management
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of product units and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Direct and manage applications, or projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality of the project.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or
- Ensures satisfaction with the project process by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
•1-3 years of experience prior experience in Product Management and or operation
•Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
•Strong team player
Must live in Argentina
Nice to Have:
•Prior experience with Project manager
•Prior Change management experience