Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions to the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services. We are currently looking for a business side project manager to join our team.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise complex compliance assignments.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming.
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements.
- Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff.
- Develop project plans with milestones. Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers.
- Responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects. Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals.
- Direct and manage applications, or projects involving significant scope and complexity.
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality of the project.
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or
- Ensures satisfaction with the project process by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.