Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions to the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
· Design, implement and troubleshoot high-performance, service-based web applications and APIs.
· Perform capacity planning and scalability assessments, ensuring services can support production load and scale.
· Monitor infrastructure and applications. Define custom metrics, alarms, dashboards in aligned to operational goals.
· Automated routine tasks at every opportunity.
· Enforce Security and Engineering best practices.
Some perks of working with Xapo:
Attractive compensation – highly competitive!
Stock Options Grant
Flexible working hours
To join a successful startup Company growing passably
At least 5 years of previous experience designing, maintaining and debugging scalable and high-performance, service-based web applications and APIs.
· Strong working knowledge of Docker.
· Deep knowledge and experience in designing, deploying and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud environments.
· Proven ability to implement automation/configuration management tools.
· Proven coding and scripting skills.
· Experience developing secure solutions and knowledge of best practices.
· Autonomy skills.
· Ability to communicate both written and spoken in English.