Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world. We are looking for REMOTE Senior DevOps to join us!
We need top-tier engineers with a successful track record of finding solutions for complex problems. Xapo has a unique, dynamic work environment as most of our teams work remotely, hence we need engineers who are self-sufficient, flexible and able to learn our technologies and the Xapo way of doing things with minimal supervision quickly.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Design, implement and troubleshoot high-performance, service-based web applications and APIs.
· Perform capacity planning and scalability assessments, ensuring services can support production load and scale.
· Monitor infrastructure and applications. Define custom metrics, alarms, dashboards in aligned to operational goals.
· Automated routine tasks at every opportunity.
· Enforce Security and Engineering best practices.
Some perks of working with Xapo:
Previous experience designing, maintaining and debugging scalable and high-performance, service-based web applications and APIs.
· Strong working knowledge of Docker.
· Deep knowledge and experience in designing, deploying and administering complex Amazon AWS cloud environments.
· Proven ability to implement automation/configuration management tools.
· Proven coding and scripting skills.
· Experience developing secure solutions and knowledge of best practices.
· Autonomy skills.
· Ability to communicate both written and spoken in English.